Marcus joined the BEC as Manager in June 2017 after having owned and operated a project management and consultancy business in South West Victoria. Through his business, Marcus serviced clients in the private, NFP and govt. sectors and provided services in project management, strategic and business planning, partnership brokerage and market research.
Prior to going into business, Marcus worked in industry development, project management and business development roles with peak industry bodies and NFP organisations across Queensland, Tasmania and Victoria.
- Diploma of Management
- BSC. Env. Sci. (Integrated Catchment Management)
- Gr. Dip App. Sci. (Ag. Studies)
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment
- Conscious Governance Training
- Governance for Not for Profit Organisations Training
- Facilitation Skills Training
- Partnering Essentials Training
- Social Return on Investment Training
- Writing for Government Training