Why become a member?
As a not-for-profit organisation, we provide services that support the continuous professional development of our members through one-on-one business advice, workshops, mentoring, member only access to our resource library, functions and networking events.
Membership is with the business, not an individual, therefore anyone within the business can access member benefits.
Remember, membership of a business association is tax deductable!
Benefits of being a member!
Members with Bundaberg BEC will receive the following benefits:
- One complimentary business advisory consultation;
- One complimentary ticket to a Bundaberg BEC workshop or event of your choice1;
- Member only access to online resource library;
- Member discount2 to workshops and events organised by Bundaberg BEC3;
- Member discount2 for business advisory and support services;
- Member discount2 to exhibit at the Bundaberg Business Expo;
- Your Business Card displayed at Bundaberg BEC reception;
- Complimentary listing in our online member directory;
- Complimentary member profile on Bundaberg BEC website;
- Direct link from Bundaberg BEC website to yours; and
- Invitation to Members only annual business breakfast4.
Valued at over $500 for only $110.00 inc GST
- Applies only to Events & Workshops delivered directly by Bundaberg BEC & not to Events or Workshops delivered, in whole or in part, by any third party.
- Member discount is currently 10%.
- Limited to two (2) at any one workshop/event.
- Limited to one (1) after which additional tickets may be purchased. Numbers limited to breakfast venue.